You need a new passport if one of the following applies:
1. You have an Israeli Passport that was issued 10 years ago (5 years for minors).
2. You are an Israeli citizen and you don't have an Israeli Passport. (If the passport is for a new child born outside of Israel, please note you have to register this child as an Israeli citizen before issuing a passport.)
3. You have an Israeli Passport and its pages are full (with visas, stamps, etc).
4. You have an Israeli Travel Document in lieu of a National Passport that was issued 5 years ago.
5. You had an Israeli Passport or an Israeli Travel Document and it was lost / stolen / damaged.
To renew a passport, you must bring to the mission
(or send by post - see the section on General Information) the following:
· Two passport pictures (White background only!)
· The old passport
Please call the Consular Department at the mission to obtain information on the conditions for issuing travel documents to a minor.
Renewing the travel document in the event of loss / theft / destruction
In the event of the loss / theft / destruction of a travel document, you must visit the mission in order to obtain a replacement. Please be sure to bring the following:
· Two passport pictures
· A picture ID (identity card or Israeli driver's license)